Filling and Closing Machines
- Single integrated system for automated aseptic processing of ready-to-use vials, syringes and cartridges, without the need for docking modules or trollies;
- System can be integrated with multiple aseptic barrier options;
- Can be configured with multiple pump options including rotary piston for accurate product dosing;
- Automated syringe and cartridge piston placement using vacuum or vent-tube insertion and a variety of stoppering options;
- No glass-on-glass or glass-on-metal contact eliminates common quality challenges;
- Advanced features fully automate the production process to provide “hands off” operation;
- Historical process data accessible with Excel;
- Robotic flexibility and simple format parts allow for fast and easy change-over between batches in as little as 30 minutes;
- Intuitive operator interfaces and controls;
- Programmable compression force and crimping speed allows for automatic sealing head adjustment;
- Weigh cell integration automates pump calibration and fill weight measurement for statistical sampling or 100% In-Process Weight Check with minimal reduction in processing speeds;
- Compact footprint minimizes lab or cleanroom space;
- Capable of inert gas purging during filling.
STEQ IS THE ONLY COMPANY IN BRAZIL AUTHORIZED AND CERTIFIED BY AST TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND SUPPLY ORIGINAL PARTS FOR THE WHOLE LINE OF EQUIPMENT.
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT CATALOG: